Fun Ride Rules and Conditions – Please read before attending:
In line with Government Guidelines during the current pandemic, this event is being organized to allow you to exercise yourself and your horse in small groups whilst maintaining social distancing.
To facilitate this:
1. You must book your attendance by emailing email@example.com with the following details:
· Booking Leader Name:
· Booking Leader Mobile Number:
· Number of Adults in Booking:
· Number of Children in Booking (15 and under):
· Total Number of Riders in Booking:
· Preferred Time of Day to Attend – please choose (1), (2), or (3) from the options below:
§ 0930 – 1130
§ 1130 – 1330
§ 1330 – 1530
Full details of how to pay by BACS/online banking will then be sent to you by email.
Prices: £15.00 per adult / £10.00 per child (15 and under)
Once payment has been received and verified we will then send you a final confirmation email.
2. IMPORTANT NOTE: The Booking Leader is responsible for circulating the RIDER’S DECLARATION to the other riders in the booking. By making a payment for your booking you are acknowledging and accepting the RIDER’S DECLARATION below on behalf of yourself and the other riders in the booking. Any children under the age of 18 will need the RIDER’S DECLARATION sent to their parent or guardian for their consent.
3. Please note that we will use your indicated Preferred Time of Day (as per the information above) to email you an allocated time slot on the Friday before the Fun Ride. We will do our best to accommodate your Preferred Time of Day but we may need to balance time slots and number of attendees.
4. Please arrive at the Fun Ride 30 minutes [40 minutes max] before your allocated time slot and be mounted and ready to leave at your allotted time. You will be met at the lorry park entrance and parked in a designated space.
5. On arrival you will be given an envelope containing the wristbands for your designated booking. It will be the Booking Leader’s responsibility to disperse the wristbands amongst the remaining riders in the booking.
6. Horses/ponies are not permitted to be tied outside your lorry or trailer. All tacking, un-tacking must be done inside the lorry/trailer or by the tailboard. There must not be any hand-grazing.
7. Only riders are to go on the Fun Ride – no dogs, walkers or runners (unless you are leading/accompanying young children). If you are a non-rider/driver then please do not congregate in the lorry park but remain in your vehicle.
8. On the ride, if riders behind you need to pass YOU MUST STOP and pull over to one side in SINGLE FILE and let the riders behind pass on the furthest side of the track.
9. If you fall off and need assistance, please ring 07584055959 and someone in PPE will come to you.
10. There will be no toilet facilities.
11. When you finish the ride please leave as soon as possible – DO NOT loiter socializing.
12. After booking and paying, no refunds will be made.
13. Please Do NOT attend if you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms within the 14 days prior to the event.
· I am physically fit to participate in this Fun Ride event.
· I acknowledge that horse riding has a risk of physical injury but I fully accept responsibility for all such risks as a condition of participating in this Fun Ride event.
· I understand and accept that the organisers of this Fun Ride event cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage however caused.
· I agree to indemnify the organisers for all claims, losses and expenses of any sort arising by my breach of the above conditions unauthorized acts or otherwise.
Thank you for your co-operation during these unprecedented times. We look forward to welcoming you to our Fun Ride. Keep safe.
The F&D Fun Ride Committee