Rules and conditions of
- All riders must wear hard hats/crash helmets to current PAS/BSEN standards, body
protectors are recommended.
- Children under the age of 12 should must be escorted by an adult.
- No horse or pony may be ridden round the course more than once without permission from
- Riders must not deviate from the course.
- Any rider found to be riding in a dangerous or reckless manner will be stopped and
- Failure to carry out instructions from a steward can lead to request to leave the
- The decision of the Organizers on any matter shall be final.
- The organisers, landowners accept no responsibility for injury from accidents to
persons or animals or the theft of property. Persons attending to so at their own risk.
- All riders must report to the secretary on returning. Riders dropping out on-route
must report to the Secretary on return.
- The ride is mostly over private land for which special permission has been given,
it does not constitute a right of way.
- If you wish to use the jumps during the ride, it is advised that
you ride in company.
- You must ensure that you only jump the fences marked on the ride
and only in the direction of the ride.
- You must ensure that the fence is clear prior to jumping and that
by jumping it you will not cause disturbance/danger to anyone in the vicinity.
SAFETY IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED A
BODY PROTECTOR TO BETA 3 STANDARD IS WORN IF